Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What a view!



This morning hubby and I went on a 6km bike ride. We're loving our time down the coast and the view this morning was amazing!

We're heading home this afternoon :(

I've had a great time away. While we've been here I've eaten really well and stuck to my daily PP allowance. I've gone for a swim, a run and a bike ride. Have gone for beautiful walks and accumulated more then 13,000 steps daily. I wore a costume on the beach and felt more confident in my own skin.

I've still got another 12kg to shed, but I'm concentrating on how far I've come...9.2kg down, fitness has improved immensely and I'm starting to run! I love my new lifestyle and I love the changes that have already occurred.

I have enjoyed our 'time-out' down the coast and it's given me even more determination to keep travelling on my journey and achieve my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!