Monday, October 8, 2012

My Triathlon Pink results...

I'm still on a high after competing in my first triathlon on Saturday and still can't believe I actually did it!

Considering I didn't have a lot of preparation, I'm very happy with my overall time and splits. Definitely need to work on my running and have put together a new training program...in preparation for my next event!

Here are my results from Saturday...

Swim - 5:33 mins
Cycle - 17:57 mins
Run - 6:48 mins
TOTAL TIME: 30:18 mins

My swimming is definitely my strongest leg and I'm ecstatic to have placed 29th (out of 146) overall in the swim leg! I placed 58th overall, which is great for my first triathlon! It was an amazing experience and I look forward to my next event!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!