One more sleep until I compete in my first ever triathlon!
I'm nervous and excited, especially because I've had less than 2 weeks of preparation for the event.
I had decided I wasn't going to take part in the triathlon, rather sign up for the Pink Fun Run instead...that was until some dear friends encouraged me to still enter and give it a go ;)
So, Triathlon Pink short course, here I come!
Some of us ladies in the SWSyd Crew are going to wear our team shirts, pink hats and tutus!
My girls wanted to dress up too...so here they are ready to cheer for mummy and the SWSyd Crew tomorrow!
I'm nervous and excited, especially because I've had less than 2 weeks of preparation for the event.
I had decided I wasn't going to take part in the triathlon, rather sign up for the Pink Fun Run instead...that was until some dear friends encouraged me to still enter and give it a go ;)
So, Triathlon Pink short course, here I come!
Some of us ladies in the SWSyd Crew are going to wear our team shirts, pink hats and tutus!
My girls wanted to dress up too...so here they are ready to cheer for mummy and the SWSyd Crew tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!