Really stepped up the exercise this week in preparation for Triathlon Pink this weekend. I ran, swam and rode around the beautiful Vincentia and thoroughly enjoyed my time away with the family.
With no access to scales...I was a little apprehensive...
no scales = no sneak peaks
...and I really didn't know what to expect this morning. I knew I had stuck to my daily PP allowance and exercised every day...but you just never know how the scales will react!
Well, I'm one happy woman this morning!
With no access to scales...I was a little apprehensive...
no scales = no sneak peaks
...and I really didn't know what to expect this morning. I knew I had stuck to my daily PP allowance and exercised every day...but you just never know how the scales will react!
Well, I'm one happy woman this morning!
SW: 80.7kg
CW: 70.6kg
WIR: -900g
TOTAL SHED: 10.1kg
I reached my 10kg milestone!
It feels great to be 10kg lighter!
Now onto the next milestone...
To be in the 60s...need to shed 700g...I hope to get there next week!

Yay! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete