Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Weigh-in-Wednesday: Week 2

I had a great week...ate clean and trained mean!

I was a little nervous stepping onto the scales this morning, as I didn't want to see a number I wasn't happy with...you see...I'm known to spiral out of control if a number faces me that I don't like. I will give up and go back to old habits.

So, what appeared before me was...


A loss of 400g...a little disappointed...but in the scheme of things I've shed 1.4kg in 9 days...not bad! Would have liked to see a 78.something...but I guess that will happen next week! My commitment is strong and I TRUST in this program...so I'm not going to get myself down...a loss is a loss.

My Stats - Week 2
Image via HERE.

A little voice inside my head keeps saying...
Original image via HERE.

How were your results this week...were you the tortoise or the hare?

1 comment:

  1. COngratulations and I love the hare and the tortoise picture. I am a lot like you- a 'bad'number and I can drop my head. Luckily for me I lost 1.3 kilos. I have been eating clean and exercising but not as often as Mish would like. I enjoy reading your posts- keep up the great work
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!