Friday, June 29, 2012

12WBT Blogger Challenge: Week 4

This weeks blogger challenge is all about reflecting on the past four weeks...

What were the highlights for you? 
What have you found the hardest or the most challenging? 
Do you have any new goals that you would like to achieve in the next four weeks big or small?

Image via HERE.

On reflecting over the first four weeks of the challenge, I'm extremely proud of the fact that I have stayed true to my word. I have believed and trusted in the program and have had great results. I'm enjoying the meals and loving the exercise...yes loving the exercise! I'm beginning to think of myself as an athlete, not just a woman who wants to lose weight. This is my new way of life, it doesn't end at the end of the 12 weeks.

The most challenging thing over the last few weeks would have to be my health. I've had the flu and am battling severe stomach pains and bloating. I've got gastritis and have been put on medication, to try and ease the burn in my tummy. I will need to have a test in a few weeks to check for helicobacter pylori...hopefully I don't have it, otherwise I'll be on more antibiotics. 

Looking ahead at the next four weeks, I want to be able to run for 2km without stopping and also last 20 minutes on the elliptical. I want to have shed 8% of my starting weight, which means weighing 74.3kg. I plan to take part in a SWSyd event - Blue Mountains 1000+ Steps Walk and start training for my first triathlon! 

Image via HERE.

What are you looking forward to over the next four weeks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!