This week's blogger challenge is all about motivation...
What motivates you?
What drives you to be a better version of yourself?
What is making you just get up early with no excuses and just getting
out there getting your workout done and eating healthy meals?
What makes you push that little bit harder?
![]() |
| Image via HERE. |
The quote above describes my mindset this round. I'm just so tired of starting over, that this time I am DETERMINED to reach my goals.
I'm amazed at how different I've been feeling over the last three weeks...and I don't just mean physically, I mean mentally. My motivation to start was quite different, but my motivation to continue is that I'm...
![]() |
| Image via HERE. |
I can smell it and I can taste it...and I want it! I want to succeed and I want to achieve! I'm focused and determined...and that's why I get up to train at 5:30am each morning and my nutrition is top notch. I used to give in to my emotions and I would binge...but that is not happening now. I'm working hard and I'm proud of my achievements...I want to continue and nothing is going to stand in my way!
![]() |
| Image via HERE. |
What is your motivation? What are you hungry for?



I love that first quote. I'm sick of giving up. I'm sick of starting some new weight loss plan. It's 12WBT for me until I'm done. :)
ReplyDelete