Tuesday, June 12, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!


It’s always nice to know that others enjoy reading your blog. Thank you Esta @ estaki12wbt for the nomination!

There are a few rules to receiving this One Lovely Blog Award and they are as follows:

- Add the award image to your site.
- Create a link to the blog of the person who gave you the award.
- Write 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 blogs that you would like to share with others.

Ok, here goes...7 facts about me.

1. I loved school as a kid! Used to get home from school and play 'schools' with my brother! ... I eventually became a teacher...he eventually hated school - go figure!!! hehehe

2. I am a big Disney buff! Love Disney movies...Beauty and the Beast is my favourite, with Toy Story (all three movies) a close second!

3. I love travelling...but HATE flying! Would love to take my girls to Disneyland one day.

4. I love swimming...and wish I swam more now that I'm older. My brother was a national swimmer and I loved watching him at his meets. 

5. My favourite sport is baseball. My hubby plays and my girls play T-Ball...my goal is to also play some day. Loved watching the Sydney Blue Sox last season. Looking forward to the ABL season returning in November.

6. I love art and am currently studying a graphic design course.

7. My family means the world to me. I am very protective over them and would do anything for them. 

Blogs I enjoy reading that I would like to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award are: 
(I hope you have time to visit them all!)

1. Suddenly Thirty-Three 
  
Happy Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!