Saturday, June 30, 2012

My Stats: Week 4

Completed my Time Trial yesterday and the rest of the fitness test today. Very happy with my progress so far. I achieved one of my first goals, which was to run the 1km time trial without stopping. I jogged at a steady pace and sprinted the last 150 meters. I felt on top of the world when I finished the run! I smashed 32 seconds off my time! My next goal is to run 10 minutes without stopping!

Here is an overview of my results...

Image via HERE.

I'm very proud of my progress over the last four weeks. I'm amazed that my body is now 22cm smaller and the improvements I've made in my fitness. I remained a woman of my word and have trusted in the program. I'm committed and I will achieve my goals.

Have you completed your measurements and fitness test?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!