Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weigh-In Wednesday: Week 1

Our first Weigh-In Wednesday is here and what a great weigh-in it was!

I only completed my fitness test and measurements on Sunday, so was not expecting to see much of a result.
Task 8: Measure Up

Got up this morning at 5:20am and was dreading stripping off in the bitter cold...but my mood suddenly lifted when I saw the following appear on the scales...

A loss of 1kg!

So excited with the result, after only 2 days on the program! I'm really enjoying the workouts and the meals have been delicious.

Hope you all had a great result...and if you didn't, shake it off and don't let it get you down...you can do this!

How was your first Weigh-In Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!