Sunday, June 17, 2012

12WBT Blogger Challenge: Week 2

This week's challenge was to share where we workout, what we are completing and would like to complete this round. I thought the easiest way to do this was to "show you"...so sit back, relax and enjoy watching my first vlog!!


Hope you enjoyed my first vlog! Hope you all have an amazing Week 3...I'll be releasing another print this week so stay tuned!

If you live in Sydney and are looking at purchasing some exercise equipment, go and see Mario (my beautiful brother) at Workout World Penrith. He's the manager there and is a qualified exercise physiologist...so he knows his stuff! Tell him I sent you!  

Where do you enjoy completing your workouts?

7 comments:

  1. That is fantasitc! Your space is so cool! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been meaning to share my little space for a while and this week's challenge gave me the perfect opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very jealous of your home gym! It's AMAZING =)Congrats on working so hard to save to get it and enjoy using all those beauitful machines. I'm a group fitness girl. I need to class atmosphere to keep me motivated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Brooke! I haven't done group fitness classes for a long long time...maybe should look into doing one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little word Marianne! You are such a big encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vikki! I'm more focused this round and I truly believe it's due to our SWSyd crew...so thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love LOVE your home gym!! How convenient! Having a little girl at home myself, that would just be so easy! Well done getting all that equipment together :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!