The pantry was my first victim! I have a bit of a container fetish...so it was quite easy to see what needed to stay and what needed to go. With two young girls in the house, I wanted a space to keep their snacks (and my husbands - as he is not ready, just yet, to sacrifice them!) - out of my sight. The containers on the bottom shelf contain things that I want need to steer clear of - I cut pieces of cardstock and placed them inside the containers - out of sight, out of mind!
My next victim was the fridge. Bin night was last night, so most things had already been cleaned out. I love the tupperware containers for storing vegetables - they keep everything crisp and fresh.
I HATE shopping and hubby does most of the grocery shopping, which means I don't have control of what he brings home. He eats pretty well, but does like to indulge in chocolates or biscuits now and then. The difference is that he can stop at one...where as I will devour the whole thing...not in one sitting...but within days it's all gone. To combat this, I plan to do more 'online' grocery shopping this round...to gain back control of what comes home from the supermarket and so that I buy items straight off 12WBT shopping lists!
Is your kitchen in need of a makeover?


I did the same on tuesday Marianne!! :) I left a whole shelf for me!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat work! It's nice, tidy & organized !!!
Jayne x