![]() |
| Image via HERE. |
Making a commitment, to not only myself, but my family, Michelle, the 12WBT Community and the SWSYD Crew is quite daunting! Making a commitment ups the ante and the challenge suddenly becomes real! My aim is to stay very active in the 12WBT forums and the SWSYD Facebook Page and Blog...to ensure that I stay on task and remain accountable.
So without further ado...
My commitment is to TRUST in the 12WBT Program and follow the nutrition and exercise plans wholeheartedly. I commit to JFDI!
What commitment have you made?

Well done!! When I made my commitment statement earlier in the week it was rather confronting for me...so was listing my excuses. I'm committed to my goals and doing the work it takes to reach them! JFDI!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great commitment! Simple, to the point and I KNOW you're going to keep it!
ReplyDeleteHurrah!
Lookin good in the gear too....where did you buy?
ReplyDeleteBought the exercise gear from Big W Carnes Hill. They have a great range. Went to Big W and Centro Bankstown today and ended up buying the blue top...love the colour blue, so just couldn't resist!!
ReplyDelete