Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weigh-in-Wednesday: 14th November 2012


A quick one from me tonight...but wanted to actually post a weigh-in Wednesday post on a Wednesday!

Had a good weigh-in this morning...after a very indulgent week (daughter's birthday, relaxing Saturday and a kitchen tea on Sunday) I ate a lot more food than usual...and really paid the price! A sneak peak on Sunday saw me up a kilo...yep...pull on the reigns lovie and regain control...

To compensate for extra eating, I had a WW Filling & Healthy Day on Monday and Tuesday. It was great eating so cleanly and I feel so much better...

The results...

SW: 80.7kg
CW: 67.5kg
WIR: -400g
TOTAL SHED: 13.2kg

Very happy with my 400g loss this week. Am getting closer and closer back to goal which is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!