The clinic ran for two hours. It was a great session, whereby she gave us a lot of information about how to keep ourselves safe while running, how to avoid injury, the correct running technique, as well as other tips and tricks.
The last half-an-hour was a practical session. We had to run for a minute whilst counting the number of times our right leg struck the ground (to assess our cadence) and then we each had a turn at running so Kaz and the group could critique our running style (she also videoed us).
As soon as I ran, I realised my arms were swinging across my body...I need to learn to keep them at my sides.
I enjoyed the session and learnt a few tricks I'll put into action. It was also great to complete the clinic with friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!