I have had an amazing week.
I...
- celebrated my 9 year wedding anniversary
- met Michelle Bridges
- took part in the 12WBT Round 3 group workout & finale
- taught my first casual day at my old primary school...and saw some of my old teachers (...yes, 19 years after leaving primary school some of my teachers are still there!!!)
I tracked almost every day and ate all of my weekly PP. I didn't exercise as much as usual, so I knew a loss was out of the question.
The results...
SW: 80.7kg
CW: 67.8kg
WIR: +300g
TOTAL SHED: 12.9kg
So a small gain. I'm ok with that. I know why it happened and I'm going to work so hard this week. It's the second last week of my Summer Slim Down Challenge. I'm 1.8kg away from my 12 week goal...I want it bad...and I know what I have to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!