Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My mindset lesson

The Weekly Surprise for week 6 is all about designing our own mindset lesson, based on what we have learnt since starting 12WBT.

The biggest change I've made over the last 6 weeks is how I think about food. I no longer associate my feelings with food. I've broken the cycle and I no longer think the way I did.

My mindset lesson is titled...

{Changing your thoughts towards food}

How do you think about food...is it your friend, your enemy or simply fuel?

5 comments:

  1. This is so true! Great mindset lesson, wondering how you moved your mindset from using food for comfort to that of using food as fuel, what was the light bulb moment for you? I binge constantly, and feel really guilty about it later. Still working on changing this habit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's like Michelle said...I had paralysis by analysis. I would over think things constantly and I would let my emotions dictate what food I ate. I wanted to take back control & not automatically run to food when my emotions went haywire...so I adopted the above attitude & it seems to be working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog I am a fellow 12 WBT member (ANewMumma) and wow your blog and video is amazing, yo must be proud of your journey so far, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicole for your beautiful comment! I'm very proud of my achievements so far...and especially the changes that have occurred, not only physically...but mentally :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!