| Image via HERE. |
Last night I signed up for Michelle Bridges 12 Week Body Transformation Challenge. Round 2 officially begins on Monday 4th June 2012, but before the official start date Michelle and her 12WBT Team has set up 'Warm Up' and 'Pre-season' challenges for members to participate in.
The 'Warm Up' Challenges have been posted during the month of April, but because I only signed up last night I've decided to complete all three challenges this week.
Challenge #1 - I will only snack on fruit in between main meals.
Challenge #2 - I will drink 2.5L of water each day.
Challenge #3 - I will walk 5km per day ( = 30km Challenge achieved by Sunday 29th April)
I'm looking forward to the challenge ahead! Don't forget to click 'FOLLOW' on the right toolbar if you would like to follow my journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!