Tuesday, April 24, 2012

First exercise session for 12WBT Round 2 DONE & DUSTED!!

Well, I haven't really been exercising much lately and it's one of the main reasons why I signed up for Round 2 of 12WBT...I need a big kick up the butt!

I signed up last night and Challenge #3 is to walk/cycle/swim/row 30km throughout the week. I'm breaking that up, doing 5km per day so that I reach 30km by this Sunday.

Today I started this challenge and walked 3km on the treadmill and cycled 2km on my stationary bike.
Here I am in my home gym ready to JFDI!
I proudly wore my 12WBT Sydney team shirt (and I can honestly say that it's been WAY TOO LONG between wears!) during the workout.
The first 390 calories burnt this round!
Look forward to keeping up with the exercise and making it a daily activity....instead of a weekly/monthly one!!

Have you completed your 30km challenge as yet?
What exercise did you do to get you there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!