I'm back! I've signed up for 12WBT Round 4, 2013!
My baby girl is 11 weeks on Wednesday...already!! I've officially finished breastfeeding (due to Princess #3 being lactose intolerance) and I'm ready to get back into shape.
I had a DEXA scan done today and the exercise physiologist recommended I stick to 33% cardio and 66% strength training. Due to this, I've decided to follow the Lean and Strong program (with added HIIT cardio) as a way of increasing my lean muscle mass and decreasing my fat mass.
This is a totally different approach to what I've done in the past, so it will be interesting to see how my body responds.
I'll be sticking to 1200 calories per day and exercising six times per week. I need to commit to going to sleep earlier of an evening, otherwise I'm going to find it hard to get up in the mornings (especially if I'm up with Princess #3 during the night).
Looking forward to the challenge ahead!
Have you signed up to Round 4?
What exercise program will you be following?

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!