Gabriella
It's been quite a while since I jumped on my blog...but as you can see, I was busy growing a baby! My precious little girl was born two weeks ago, on Wednesday 21st August 2013.
We have been waiting for our little angel for quite some time. Last year, as many of you may remember, was a tough year for our family. I had two miscarriages and I dealt with my grief by throwing myself into my weight-loss journey. I definitely built a healthier and stronger body during that time.
I fell pregnant in November, and we found out the good news in early December. I tried to exercise throughout the pregnancy, but battled ligament pain. I was petrified that something would go wrong, so didn't keep up with the exercise as much as I would have liked. My eating relaxed, but I definitely didn't overindulge.
Despite my best efforts, I still put on more weight than I wanted to throughout the pregnancy...but do you know what...I wasn't that worried, as I knew that I would be able to work hard and get back to my goal weight after the birth.
I went for my first 30min walk yesterday and have started tracking again. I'm on 42PP values...and it seems like so much...but I want to breastfeed as long as I can, so I will definitely be eating healthy and consuming all my PP values!
It's been two weeks since Gabriella entered the world and I'm feeling great! My older girls are being a great help and love cuddling their little sister! We're enjoying life as a family of five and I'm so grateful to have three beautiful and healthy daughters.
Life is good!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!