As soon as we arrived, my girls spotted Michelle, Shannon and The Commando! We registered and made our way to the The Promise tent and pledged our family promise...
Just before the workout began, we were lucky enough to see Michelle. Isabella and Daniella were very excited to finally meet their favourite trainer! I thanked Michelle for providing her 12WBTers with a Pregnancy Program, which is helping me stay fit and healthy during my pregnancy.
I was also able to take a few pics of these handsome guys... ;)
We met Bec, a 2012 TBL contestant. She is absolutely lovely! She had a great chat with Isabella and I.
Then it was on to the workout...we were trained by each of the trainers for 10 minutes. Shannon started off with a boxing warm-up, Michelle followed with some crazy 30 second bursts of interval training and the workout ended with The Commando...and his beloved burpees!
We all had a great time! Daniella and Isabella were little machines and enjoyed every minute of the workout. My sister and husband smashed it out and I stuck to a very low impact version. It was nice to be outside together on a beautiful Sunday morning training together!
![]() |
| My beautiful hubby, sister and daughters hard at work! |
Check out this Channel Ten News report featured in tonight's News At Five bulletin! My gorgeous hubby made it to the small screen! He's shown holding up our family pledge!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!