Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Biggest Loser - The Next Generation 2013


So, it's no secret that I am a fan of The Biggest Loser.

I know that the contestants lose a massive amount of weight in a short amount of time, I know that they train hours a day and I know that they stick to a strict calorie controlled diet...

but I love watching them transform.

I love seeing them train hard, complete challenges and change physically, as well as mentally.

Last night, my mum and I were lucky enough to attend an event at the Whitlam Centre, Liverpool. We had seats to watch a taping for the new season. We were both extremely excited to meet the trainers, as well as the contestants.

When we arrived, we met Sharlene and Craig (The Westrens) from TBL Family Series 2011. They are truly beautiful people. They chatted with mum and I and were so lovely. They look amazing and have definitely maintained after finishing the show. I asked Sharlene how it's been maintaining...and she admitted it was hard. It's a daily decision to train and eat well...and she must be doing something right, as she looks amazing!

Once the doors opened and we were seated, we met the trainers. I met Michelle a month ago, but was just as excited to see her this time round! Shannon and The Commando...well what can I say...HOT! The three trainers looked amazing and were very friendly to the audience. They asked us who had trained and eaten clean!! They look so lean and are a picture of health.

We were told that TBL 2013 was all about The Next Generation and each contestant was going to come out and make a pledge to themselves, as well as their team mate.

The contestants were very brave...they stood up on stage and shared their journey and pledged their promise. Tears were shed as I listened to each contestant. I could relate to so many of them. I want them all to succeed. I wish all the contestants the very best of luck on their journey.

I can't wait for the new series to begin...and keep an eye out when it aires, as you might just see me on TV! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!
If you would like to respond to my post or you'd simply like to share your own journey, please write a comment...I really LOVE to read them!